PayPal and eBay have fallen out and are splitting up with each other on 1st July 2015. PayPal have published a new set of Privacy Policies that will come into force on the same day.
PayPal is nice enough to give its customers only two options when it comes to the new terms: begrudgingly accept them or close your account entirely.
- notify you regarding your account
- troubleshoot problems with your account
- resolve a dispute
- collect a debt
- poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires
- contact you with offers and promotions
- as otherwise necessary to service your account or enforce this User Agreement, our policies, applicable law, or any other agreement we may have with you.
Some of these items are standard and fair, but the ones highlighted in red might start putting some of PayPal’s customers off the idea of using their service completely.
What are your thoughts on this? Pop a comment below!